Wednesday, November 26, 2008

September 10th, 2008

September 10th, 2008

Today, I began class by talking about going back to school and the amount of money it must cost parents to fit them out for school. This conversation went on and when I seen they were totally engaged I asked them if they would be interested in looking into how much money it cost the whole grade 6 class to go back to school. Keeping with the idea that they were not ready to take this whole problem solving thing on their own, I decided to begin this problem as a class and ‘guide’ them to where ‘I’ wanted them to go. They all agreed that they would love to find out how much was spent and then we began looking into how to go about doing this. From here, we planned out attack and went about solving the problem.

No comments: